I have to say, I’ve never been a big fan of St. Patrick’s Day. There are several reasons, but being that 1. I’m not Irish, and 2. My birthday is March 16th, I’ve mostly used the holiday for some R&R after celebrating the night before.
Of course, as we get older and birthdays become less eventful, I’ve warmed up to the idea of enjoying a pint of Guinness at home and paying homage to the Emerald Isle with an all Irish artist playlist. Green attire, optional.
- Of Monsters and Men – Little Talks
- Two Door Cinema Club – Undercover Martyn
- Flogging Mollies – Drunken Lullabies
- The Pogues – Streams of Whiskey
- The Cranberries – Dreams (Passion Pit Cover)
- The Swell Season – The Moon
- Bell XI – Velcro
- Villagers – Becoming a Jackal